Saturday, August 30, 2008

boredom

WEARING:
My unattractive lazy-person jeans (too big, weird wash, but comfortable beyond all reason) and a black tank top.

HAIR:

Wet.

ATE TODAY:
A bagel, some Goldfish crackers, and coffee.

THING LAST SAID:
"Well, when you get bored, come visit!"

LAST PHONE CALL:
My mom.

LAST TEXT:
"Tell them they should either get a life or go to bed." -Alex

LAST THING BOUGHT:
Does custom cash count as purchasing? If so, pizza from Phil's.

LISTENING TO:
A bunch of sweet music you can download for free on the Urban Outfitters website.

LAST SHOWERED:
Like thirty minutes ago.

WENT TO BED/WOKE UP:
Went to bed at 2:30 am, woke up at 9.

I NEED TO:
Do homework. It's sad that I have a four day weekend and such a number of homeworky things with which to fill it.

WORST PART OF THE DAY:
The first ten minutes after waking up. I'm always disoriented.

BEST PART OF THE DAY:
Nighttime.

CURRENT ANNOYANCE:
The fact that everyone is lame and home for the weekend. Oh, and that my iTunes is being slow and decrepit for no apparent reason.

CURRENT OBSESSION:

Project Runway.

DID/DOING TODAY:

Movie night tonight, probably going to get some homework done while there's nothing better to do. I know if I put it out, something worth doing will come up and I'll be screwed.

PLANS FOR TOMORROW:

Relaxing. Sunday is my favorite day of the week because I don't feel forced to do anything at all. Something about Sundays makes everything seem voluntary.

No comments: