Tuesday, July 1, 2008

there's got to be something better than in the middle

Maybe I'll have a real update when I can articulate thoughts that are appropriate for human consumption. And fight my addiction to laptop Mah-Jongg.

Summer is a beautiful thing. Did you know that Jon and Kate Plus Eight is on for an hour every day? I don't even care that I'm usually watching them clean their garage, because those kids are so cute. I used to think Aaden and his glasses were my favorite but now I think it might be cross-eyed Joel.

And there were agility dogs on the Today show this morning, so I'm basically dying of cuteness.

But you know what is way better than cute dogs on Today? This beast, which Blogger is not letting me turn into a link with a clever title: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhvGUnkFd0Q

No comments: