Sunday, May 4, 2008

"priest, prophet, and king": al's standards for a husband

This weekend was ridiculous on so many levels, largely due to senseless things which come out of Alex's mouth.

Right now I am so burned out from AP Politics and Government studying. I just need to get a 3, why am I working so hard?! Seriously, you have no idea how boringly Congressional committees are formed. This test corresponds in absolutely no manner to the political science class I'm taking right now... it would if I could earn four college credits for testing well on subjects ranging from stories from The Onion to Baby Schultz stories, but, alas, that is not the way the College Board works.

I am breaking in my prom shoes right now. Not really fun at all. Why are my arches so high? Seriously. Also, why is Text Twist such a fun game?

No comments: