Friday, May 2, 2008

"i agree, but that doesn't change the fact that i wish to pass on from this life."

Last night was a stellar Kellie/Sheebs/Amers/Annie/Joey/Hannah night, one to end all nights. Annie thought she was going to die on four separate occasions. I can't even keep track of all the ridiculousness, and most of it is just inappropriate for conversation with actual human beings.

Entertaining conversation from a really long time ago:
Diana: [blah blah blah something about domination and submission]
Anna and I: What are you talking about?
Diana: I'm sorry. I can't help it. I watched The Dog Whisperer earlier today.

I only showed up to one class today. But it's okay, because my "authority" figures just think it's funny and are amused by the fact that I even bothered to show up for the one. (I also did take a quiz during my empty eighth hour, and I went to my most studious class, so I accomplished all I would have accomplished in school anyway.)

No comments: