Monday, June 2, 2008

i'm a halfhearted fool

So, I guess I graduated or something. I don't know. It is all kind of a blur, really. It's all very surreal because you've waited for it for so long, and because, if you are anything like me, you are focusing really hard on not tripping or otherwise making an ass of yourself onstage. Those gowns smell like body odor and those hats are itchy as all hell, but beyond that, it was decent.

Senior Send-Off was far better, largely because there was Guitar Hero and ping-pong and because Anna is the most ridiculous hypnotized person I have ever seen. Seriously, hypnotism is crazy. Completely ridiculous! I don't even know how to explain it because I'm not even sure what my feelings on it are. Such a weird event.

Damn, would I not want to be hypnotized. First of all, that seems to be something that would involve my brain shutting up and we all know that is never going to happen. Secondly, I would totally be stubborn and just not play along for the sake of being devil's advocate, so two strikes there. Also, that lady allegedly had a recurring role as a reporter on The West Wing but that was obviously false because Diana and I would have recognized her as such and we did not.

Every time I look at my Facebook default picture of Diana, Alex, and myself being tracksuit wearing tools, I laugh so hard.

No comments: