Thursday, May 1, 2008

uplifting thoughts to start the day

You know who I am definitely not? A morning person. It's not like I sleep in until the late hours of the afternoon, because I get up at reasonable hours. It's just that it takes me a good two hours and a gallon of caffeinated drink to be cognizant.

And you know who I definitely hate when I'm in this state? MORNING PEOPLE. Seriously, what the FUCK is wrong with them? They're all about being chipper and making noise but I just want to be owly and alone in peace. And they talk so loudly. (If I think this now, what will I think if I am ever ailed by a serious hangover?) And they move around so often. And they're just ridiculous and RAWR. I don't even have words for it. You know why? Because it's SEVEN TWENTY IN THE MORNING.

Anyway. It is my dog's 8th birthday today. Oh, Hayley. Maybe someone can give you sanity as a present.

No comments: