Wednesday, April 16, 2008

if i were any colder i could disengage

So, I love my hairdresser. She is so fabulous, and responsible for the haircut I have had since the beginning of junior year and still love. It has layers and side-swept bangs (or, as Tyra Banks would call it, "mall bangs") and I've had it in a variety of lengths and it is nice no matter what. And I love it for reasons other than the fact that it takes thirty seconds for me to style in the morning and that it minimizes my billboard of a forehead, thankyouverymuch. My point is, I am pretty sure I am going to have this haircut forever, and that is totally okay. When I am one of those crazy middle-aged women on What Not to Wear who is all "I have had the same haircut since I was 17," well, don't say I didn't warn you.

Actually, I will also probably be on WNTW for wearing the same clothes I had when I was 17, because I already dress like I am middle aged, but whatever.

So, inappropriate Apples to Apples combinations... well. They usually involve Helen Keller ("touchy-feely" and "senseless" are probably the two greatest ones), although occassionally someone creates a fantastic one such as "Anne Frank" and "skinny." This is so not PC.

And my friends and I could write the book on entertaining Balderdash responses, so I'm not even going to start with that. Actually, Alex could not help write that book, because she puts down things that everyone knows are hers because they are not funny. But the rest of us could.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we are long overdue for some serious balderdashing.